Neptune Theatre School
Scene Study (Drama)
This is the perfect class for anyone looking to work on their acting skills and scene preparation. From breaking down the text, to exploring character relationships, this class will allow teens the opportunity to dive into contemporary and classical scenes. Take your work to the next level with this class.
Note: It is recommended that students attend this class before auditioning for our YAC Boot Camp or Prep Program.
For ages: 13-18 Years
Time: 3-5pm (January 19 - March 9, 2018)
Games & Scenes (Improv)
It’s all fun and games...and scenes! After a brief refresher on the rules of improv, students will dive into traditional and new improv games, and learn how to skillfully build a scene through improvisation. Taking things to the next level, students will work in small and large groups to gain skills in the successful execution of improv scenes. This is the perfect class for anyone who is wishing to try improv for the first time, or those hoping to develop their skills further.
For ages: 13-18 Years
Time: 3 - 5pm (January 19 - March 9, 2018)
Broadway Bound: Contemporary Ensemble (Musical Theatre)
If you find yourself saying, “When I Grow Up” I want to be on Broadway, this is the class for you. For our “Nicest Kids in Town”, we have a class focused on your favourite contemporary musical theatre! “One Brick at a Time”, students will learn ensemble pieces full of characters, and plenty of opportunities for dance and vocal solos. Learn how to stand out and how to work as a group, and after this class you’ll go from a “Fixer Upper” to a “Superstar”!
Note: It is recommended that students attend this class before auditioning for our YPCo Boot Camp or Prep Program.
For ages: 10-12 Years
Time: 1 - 3pm (January 19 - March 9, 2018)
Please note: Classes will go off sale at 5pm the day before classes start. Please complete your booking prior to that time.
- Students 14 years and older must add 15% HST.
- Students who have a birthday within two months of a class's start date may sign up for that class (i.e. if your child is 6, but will turn 7 within two months of a 7-9 class starting, they may be signed up for the older class.
- Neptune Theatre is the sole owner of the information collected here and on our website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
- Neptune Theatre Foundation cannot be held responsible for accidents or injuries incurred in classes, or on its premises. Students/parents are financially responsible for any physical damage they/their children do to the building.
- All classes are subject to a $35 non refundable fee.
- Some classes have a minimum registration and if that number is not met the class will not be offered. You will be notified of any canceled classes.